Each New Year we feel compelled to make resolutions to better ourselves in someway; often times unrealistic ones that are difficult to maintain. This year, resolve to rewild your actions to simply be more Naturally Considerate; to yourself, others and the world around you. There is no better time to start than now!
Rewilding your actions begins the path to creating a more Naturally Considerate way of life. It is an easy way to commit to creating a better you and also to better the world you are a part of. It involves opening your heart and mind to the original path that nature has devised for us; and immersing our bodies in a more harmonious, balanced existence. These actions allow us the opportunity to connect with our inner spirit which innately, is already free.
The modern environment most of us live in can often times feel hectic. When this is true, we can find direction in the ritual of rewilding; restoring our sense of balance within can help allow us to regain equilibrium and perspective. Once centered and aware, we can try to make peace—with the world, our workplaces, our neighbors, our families, and most of all- ourselves. In order to give to others, we must first give to ourselves; and the intention to be more Naturally Considerate is the first step to restoring, replenishing and renewing yourself in this New Year.
Here are some easy rewilding actions that you can take this Year to create a more Naturally Considerate Way of Life:
- Treat the earth, and all creatures great and small, with respect.
- Remain close to your inner purpose.
- Show great consideration for your fellow beings.
- Work together for the benefit of all mankind.
- Give assistance and kindness wherever needed.
- Do what you know to be intuitively correct.
- Look after the well being of your mind and body.
- Dedicate a share of your efforts to the greater good, “Pay it forward.”
- Be truthful and honest with yourself at all times.
- Take full responsibility for your actions.
Visit www.naturallyconsiderate.com for more tools to guide you on your rewilding journey.